|Location:||St. George see map»|
202 Snow Canyon Rd
Ivins, UT 84738
|P.O. Box 2149|
St. George, UT 84771
|Website:||Red Mountain Resort|
Red Mountain ResortSurrounded by the red sandstone and black lava rocks of Snow Canyon State Park, Red Mountain Resort is the perfect escape for the outdoor enthusiast. Offering a range of activities from guided hiking, biking and canyoneering to world-class spa treatments, there’s no better place to rejuvenate or rediscover your passion for adventure. Red Mountain Resort is conveniently located near St. George, Utah, minutes from the St. George Airport (SGU) and a short 2-hour drive northeast of Las Vegas, making the resort easily accessible from several arrival/departure points.
Few places on earth match the beauty and tranquility of the red rocks surrounding St. George, Utah. You'll find a vast selection of healthy living activities and recreational services at Red Mountain Resort. Southern Utah offers a premium playground for outdoor enthusiasts. Discover hiking, mountain biking kayaking, canyoneering, rappelling and horseback riding in a group, class or on your own. Play golf at the prestigious Ledges Golf Course or explore the Grand Circle of National Parks including Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
In its soothing desert setting, Sagestone Spa & Salon sets out with one goal – to transport our guests to a place of deep relaxation, tranquility and renewal. At Sagestone we’ve gathered a unique mélange of treatments for our guests to discover as they enjoy this renewal destination. Sagestone takes pride in having a very highly qualified team of therapists, aestheticians and cosmetologists. Therapists are required to be nationally certified and licensed and are selected for their nurturing spirit and passion for the work they do. A strong, ongoing education program provided by nationally recognized trainers at Red Mountain Resort ensures that our therapists’ skills are continually updated. Our Sagestone Signature Treatments are inspired by health, wellness and beauty rituals from around the world and use indigenous desert botanicals, Utah honey and mineral rich muds, clays and salts.
The Canyon Breeze restaurant and Canyon Café deli are Red Mountain Resort’s on-site eateries. Breakfast and lunch are served buffet style with a three-course seasonal menu presented for evening dining at Canyon Breeze. Smoothies, organic coffee drinks, sodas, pizzas, sandwiches and healthy snacks may be purchased at the Canyon Café. Kosher, vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free diets are all supported. Guests with food allergies are asked to alert our culinary team prior to arrival. Nutritional information is available for each dish. Room service is available throughout the resort. Red Mountain Resort also offers a distinguished selection of fine wines and beers on its dinner menu at Canyon Breeze restaurant.
Our resort offers 82 beautifully designed rooms and 24 Villa Suites with magnificent views of the surrounding red cliffs and canyons. Accommodations come complete with resort services and room amenities to make your stay as relaxing as possible. Meeting facilities include conference and banquet rooms. On-site parking is complimentary. Red Mountain Resort is a smoke-free property (fines may apply for violations) and welcomes children 12 and older.
- Red Mountain Essential Retreat: Our most popular retreat, Red Mountain Essential allows you to experience a plethora of possibilities within and around the resort. Starts at $270 per person, per night, based on double occupancy
- Essential Package Includes:
- Deluxe Room; no minimum stay
- Three healthy meals daily
- Daily guided morning hikes
- Unlimited fitness classes
- Healthy life classes & events
- Personal discovery activities
- Eat Well, Feel Well cooking demonstrations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in rooms and throughout resort
- 42” flat-screen, high-definition televisions
- Use of indoor & seasonal outdoor pools, bicycles, walking trails, strength & cardio studios and other amenities
- À La Carte: If you simply want R&R in our majestic setting, consider our À La Carte package, which is "room only." Enjoy the flexibility of customizing your stay by selecting your preferences for meals, hiking, fitness and wellness activities priced à la carte.
- À La Carte includes:
- Accommodations with complimentary high-speed Internet
- Breakfast buffet in Canyon Breeze Restaurant
- Use of indoor & seasonal outdoor pools, walking trails and strength & cardio studios
- Lunch and dinner not included
- Free Newspaper
- Fireplace in Rooms Available
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub Outdoor
- Jetted Tub Rooms Available
- Swimming Pool Indoor
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Television in Room
- VCR in Room
- Complimentary Coffee
- Restaurant on Property
- Room Service
- Internet Access
- Pets Allowed
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Air Conditioning
- Guest Laundry
- Conference/Meeting Facilities
- Utah Hotel & Lodging Assoc.
Credit Cards Accepted
- American Express
- Master Card