Comfortable, unique accommodations at Grand Staircase-Escalante.
Located at Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument and near Bryce Canyon National Park, Yonder Escalante provides a scenic place to relax and unwind. Yonder Escalante is made up of 22 custom-designed cabins, 10 vintage renovated airstreams, and 67 RV sites, all of which include private fire pits and access to the property’s common areas and thoughtful amenities. Book your stay today!
Ten vintage Airstreams have been transformed into luxurious living quarters at Yonder. Each has unique decor and a different combination of cooking, dining, sleeping and recreational features. All have one queen sized-bed and one twin-sized daybed. There is heating and air condition in each airstream.
Sleek, well-appointed cabins are equipped with state-of-the-art cooking, dining and sleeping features. All cabins have a queen-sized bed and a twin daybed. Guests have easy access to the West Meadow Bathhouse featuring a heated indoor/outdoor shower experience or Lodge Bathhouse with standard shower accommodations. Each cabin is custom fabricated with 11’ ceilings and glass walls.
RV site options include: Back-in Partial Hook Up, Back-in with Full Hook Up, Pull-Through Full Hook Up. Each RV site has a private fire pit.
- Nightly large bonfire takes place in front of the clubhouse nightly from 8-9. S'mores available.
- Shower and bath facilities are continually serviced and supplied with Yonder bath products.
- Fully equipped cabins and airstreams.
- General store
- Guests have access to laundry facilities via card-operated machines.
- All cabins and airstreams are stocked with complimentary coffee and tea.
- Oversized lounge pool and hot tub
- Drive-in movies from Thursday - Sunday. Enjoy a movie from the comfort of one of nine stationary restored classic cars equipped with sound and heaters. Movie night concessions available.
- Indoor-outdoor clubhouse
- Complimentary WiFi
- Daily Housekeeping Upon Request
- Outdoor Fire Pit & Grill Grate
Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
Kodachrome Basin State Park
24 Hour Cancellation policy with 1 night deposit, subject to a 1 night penalty if cancelled within 24 hours of arrival.
Check in: 3:00 p.m.
Check out: 11:00 a.m.
Quiet Hours 11:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. Daily