New Year's Eve in Utah 2015
Dec 21, 2015
SALT LAKE CITY
DECEMBER 29, 30, 31 | DOWNTOWN - Click here for map
- Ballroom, Bouncetown, CrashBox (A.K.A. percussion extravaganza), Kids' Ballroom, MirrorBall
- Sing-along at Temple Square
- Short Films at the Broadway Center
- Utah Museum of Contemporary Art: hot cocoa, cider, local artists
- Clark Planetarium (IMAX: Let It Snow, Accidental Astronauts, Ultimate Universe)
- Gallivan Center Ice Skating (live DJ on New Year's Eve)
- Live Music: jazz, americana, folk, bluegrass and more
DECEMBER 31, 5:30 - 9:00 p.m.
- Countdown to 9:00 p.m.
- Kids get noisemakers at 8:00 p.m.
- Zoo lights, Drum Bus, Tinsel Tent (small animals)
DECEMBER 31, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Make paper snowflakes, winter crowns, and light sabers
- Examine crystals and check out Utah's winter birds
- Tons of streamers to throw and music from DJ Jarvicious
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN NEW YEAR'S EVE FIREWORKS
DECEMBER 31, 7:30 p.m. | CANYONS VILLAGE
- Family-friendly activities, live entertainment, sleigh rides, music, fireworks
PARK CITY MOUNTAIN DISCO FEVER
DECEMBER 31 | PARK CITY MOUNTAIN
- Family dinner at the cabin 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Disco Fever Party: dress in best disco attire 7:30 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. (reserve a spot)
DECEMBER 31, 5:00 p.m. - TBD
- $8 per person
- Touring violin group (5 Strings), firework show, dine 'n' movie, face painting, rope climbing and more
DECEMBER 31, 7:00 p.m. | Brigham's Playhouse
JANUARY 1, 2015 |St. George Historic Tabernacle
Join with 15 faith groups within the community