Get Moab Giants Tickets and more information regarding ticket pricing.
Moab Giants is a life-size DINOSAUR ADVENTURE. This Dinosaur Park is full of attractions that both educate and entertain. Our virtual 5D PaleoAquarium takes you into our deep-sea laboratory where the prehistoric sea-creatures are being observed and genetically tested. Watch out, some of them are a little intense.
You can also roam the desert on the outdoor trail with over 100 life-size dinosaurs. Get up close and personal too with the Big Bang Theory in our 3D Theater. Last but not least, explore the Tracks Museum, which is full of interactive learning touch screens, games to play, and visually stunning exhibits that fascinate and educate. Complete your adventure with lunch in the Café. Plan your Dinosaur Adventure today.
March 1 – November 30:
Open 7 days a week – 10am – 6pm
December 1 – February 28
Check website for Winter Hours and Closures
- Dinosaur Trail Travel back through time along a half-mile-long trail with more than 100, state-of-the-art, full size reconstructions of dinosaurs and the tracks they made in the area.
- Tracks Museum The indoor exhibits use interactive, cutting edge technology to highlight stories about fossil footprints and their impact on dinosaur science and geology.
- 3D Theater The Theater introduces the magic of the creation and early history of the universe from the Big Bang to the Age of Dinosaurs.
- Paleo Camp This campsite is representative of where paleontologists, Dr. Gerard Gerlinski and Dr. Martin Lockley, camped over 25 years ago on the property and started making some significant discoveries specific to the area.
- Dig It Out Sites Along the dinosaur trail there are two different sites where you can try your hand at paleontology and discovery by uncovering the dinosaur bones beneath the sand.
- Dino Playground A dinosaur-themed playground that includes rock climbing, web equipment, swings, slides and more.
- 5D Paleoaquarium This virtual adventure takes you underwater with some of the biggest and most dangerous monsters known to earth. Explore the prehistoric deep in one of Moab Giant’s most thrilling and chilling attractions.
- Gift Shop Dinosaur toys, apparel for all ages, and much more.
- Giants Cafe After a long day of dinosaur exploration, stop by the Giants Cafe for lunch or a tasty treat.