Guided Hiking & Biking Tours
Established in 1997, Arizona Outback Adventures specializes in multi-day guided hiking, backpacking, and biking adventures throughout Southern Utah including Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Grand-Staircase Escalante, Gooseberry Mesa and more.
Enjoy camping at Zion National Park , or staying at Bryce Canyon's historic lodge. Get extra adventurous and join a backpacking trip down the Escalante River, the last mapped river in the continental US. If you are a glutton for adventure, come to Utah and have your fill.
AOA offers a number of different trip styles to different national parks and monuments in Southern Utah. On our weekend escapes and camping trips, you'll enjoy basecamp style camping with three-course meals, a comfortable sleep setup, and evenings by the campfire. We have weekend escapes and longer camping trips available in Bryce, Zion, Grand Staircase-Escalante, and on our
Gooseberry Mesa mountain bike trip.
We also have two lodge-based trips where you will stay within the national park, at Zion Lodge in Zion National Park or X lodge within Bryce Canyon National Park.
On our Escalante River Backing trip, we setup camp along the Escalante River, with the soothing sound of the river to put you to sleep. We include all group backpacking gear, and personal gear such as sleeping bags, sleeping pads, and tents are available for rent.
Whether you’re looking for a tailor-made group program, or simply the perfect vacation to fit your active family, get in touch with our adventure consultants and start designing your trip today.
See what guests have said about our guided tours in Utah!
- "We have done other custom doors before but not related to biking. Gary was simply spectacular and heads and tails above any guide we have ever had. His patience was amazing as I’m sure we were not the easiest people to deal with." -Southern Utah Biking Trip Guest.
- "An invaluable lifetime memory for our family! Not only was Utah's Zion and Bryce breathtaking but AOA's accommodations allowed us to take in the experience to the fullest extent." - Utah National Parks Hiking Trip Guest
- "The planning and organization of the trip was excellent. I felt all eventualities were accounted for and as a solo traveller I felt I was well catered to." - Escalante River Backpacking Trip Guest
- "Our AOA guides were very knowledgeable, kind, informative, sense of humor, very engaged with all guests, including our 4 children of varying ages. Included their preferences in meals and snacks. Very knowledgeable in the parks, history, biology, and familiar with the parks. We were impressed!" - Weekend Zion National Park Hiking Trip Guest
- "The trip was the most challenging thing I have done in a long time. Each day was a new challenge. The slot canyons was my favorite day because it made us work as a team and every single person stepped up to the plate!" -Utah National Parks Hiking Trip Guest