There's a saying here in Utah: "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes." Our weather is as varied as our terrain. Some of our mountains receive over 500 inches of snow in the winter. In the summer, parts of the state can reach temperatures well over 100°F! Spring and fall bring every type of weather imaginable. Our advice? Be prepared for anything!
Click on the map at right for current conditions and forecasts.
Click on the links below for average temp, precip, and snowfall for Utah's major cities and destinations.
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Cedar City
- Dinosaur National Monument
- Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area
- Hovenweep National Monument
- Lake Powell
- Moab & Arches National Park
- Natural Bridges National Monument
- Park City
- Salt Lake City
- St. George
- Zion National Park
|Back to top||Print this page||E-mail this page|