* Camp Floyd / Stagecoach Inn State Park and Museum
18035 West 1540 North
Fairfield, UT 84013
* April 13, 2013
* Packet pick-up begins at 9:30AM
* $15 per person early registration
*$20 per person after March 10th
* You must register by April 7th to guarantee a t-shirt and haversack
* $25 limited same day registration
* Fun run Quest for the Pony Express t-shirt
* Entrance into the Camp Floyd Museum and Stagecoach Inn
* Haversack to carry the mail
* Toy Horse
* Mail delivered by you to Camp Floyd
* Payment for delivering the mail
* Pony Express activities
* Entry into drawing for prizes
* Snack for after the run
Pony Express runners wanted!
Come experience the life of a pony express rider and reenact the ride in your running shoes from Camp Floyd to St. Joseph, Missouri and back. Deliver the mail in your own haversack, take an oath for the pony express, visit the paymaster, and more!
Total length of the fun run is 5 kilometers or 3.1 miles. The race starts and ends at Camp Floyd / Stagecoach Inn State Park and Museum which was once a stop on the Pony Express. Each participant receives a Quest for the Pony Express t-shirt, haversack to carry the mail, letter to a solider at Camp Floyd, small horse, and more.
Click here to see the fun run course and activities. All activity locations are approximate.
Drawings for prizes will be available for those registered. All proceeds benefit the programs and activities at Camp Floyd.
Register at the tab above starting February 13th. Special rate available for members of the Friends of Camp Floyd. Call (801) 768-8932 or e-mail MeganKeller@utah.gov with any questions you may have.
Contact: Megan Keller
Event Days: Sun. Mon. Tues. Wed. Thurs. Fri. Sat.
Event Hours: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Admission: $15 per person early registration $20 per person after March 10th