|Argosy at a glance…|
Type of School: University
Argosy University, with 19 campuses in 13 states, is a private institution of higher education dedicated to providing quality professional educational programs at doctoral, master's, bachelor's and associate's degree levels, as well as continuing education to individuals who seek to advance their professional and personal lives.
The university emphasizes programs in psychology and the behavioral sciences, business, education and the health care professions. The programs of Argosy University are designed to instill the knowledge, skills and ethical values of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility in a supportive, learner-centered environment of mutual respect and professional excellence.
Salt Lake City Campus DescriptionArgosy University, Salt Lake City was founded in 2008 and occupies approximately 38,000 square feet of classroom, computer lab, library, and office space.
Campus President Dr. Darren Adamson, Ph.D.
Degrees and Programs Offered at Argosy University, Salt Lake City
College of Undergraduate Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts
College of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology
- Doctor of Education in Counseling Psychology
- Doctor of Education in Counseling Education and Supervision
Marriage & Family Therapy
- Master of Arts in Marriage & Family Therapy
College of Education
- Master of Arts in Education in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership (K-12 and Higher Education)
College of Business
- Master of Business Administration in Business Administration
- Doctor of Business Administration
Students seeking undergraduate degrees and mature professionals preparing for second careers or career advancement.
Argosy University, Salt Lake City has always emphasized quality classroom teaching, with the conviction that students are strongly impacted by their direct exposure to skilled practitioner faculty. Faculty members have been widely recognized for their contributions to the teaching, science and practice of psychology.
Argosy University, Salt Lake City offers a variety of programs in psychology and behavioral sciences, business, education and health science. Our programs are based on the scholar-practitioner educational model that provides a meaningful integration of theory and practice, emphasizing the acquisition of professional attitudes, skills and knowledge necessary for clinical psychologists.
Argosy University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (NCA); 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400; Chicago, IL 60602; 800-621-7440;
121 West Election Road Suite 300 Draper, UT 84020
|Back to top||Print this page||E-mail this page|