|Location:||Salt Lake City|
5058 S. 300 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
|P.O. Box 57575|
Salt Lake City,
|Website:||Colorado River & Trail Expeditions, Inc.|
Colorado River & Trail Expeditions, Inc.
Fully outfitted deluxe river rafting expeditions on the Green and Colorado Rivers in Utah's Canyon Country as well as in Grand Canyon National Park. 35 years experience. Superb safety record. Motors, rowing, and paddle trips. Educational trips for all ages.
River - Cataract Canyon
Why Choose C.R.A.T.E.? Spectacular Guides, Great Food, Superior Equipment, Spring and Fall Hiking Emphasis Trips, Spring Big Water Trips, Group Rates, Flexible Scheduling
River: Colorado River
Rapids: Class III-IV
Length of Trip: 2 to 7 Days
Trip Options: Motor, Rowing
Special Interest Trips: Spring and Fall Hiking, Women Summer Solstice Trip, Canyonlands Natural History Trip
Rates/Dates: For latest information call us at (800)253-7328 or go to our website. *NOTEĖIf the dates or trip length donít meet your schedule let us know. We usually have the ability to shorten or lengthen trips for groups. We can also usually launch a trip on a different day for groups of 10 or more. Additionally, for groups of twelve or more we offer a free trip to the group organizer.
Meeting Location: Moab, Utah
Transportation: Van or Bus from Moab to the River; Scenic Flight over the Colorado River back to Moab at the Conclusion of the Expedition.
Gateway Cities: Salt Lake City, UT; Denver, CO; Grand Junction, CO
All Services and Locations
- Fisher Towers (Description)
- Kanab - Grand Canyon No. Rim (Description)
- Moab, Arches, & Canyonlands Area (Description)
- Price/Castle Country (Description)
- River - Cataract Canyon (Description)
- River - Colorado River (Description)
- River - Desolation Canyon (Description)
- River - Dolores (Description)
- River - Grand Canyon (AZ) (Description)
- River - Green River (Description)
- River - Labyrinth Canyon (Description)
- River - Westwater Canyon (Description)